Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Alright already...more pics...

So we've got Katherine home, what the hell do we do now?

Sure is tiny in there...


Clean baby makes both mom and daughter happy...



Exhibit #1 supporting that sleeping babies are awesome...



I think it was my mom who asked for a "full frontal"...



Exhibit #2 supporting that sleeping babies are awesome...

This is also my favourite pic so far...really takes after her parents that way.

Exhibit #3 supporting that sleeping babies are awesome...


We're all doing well. Laura and I are feeling pretty lucky that Katherine is already letting us get away with only waking up twice throughout the night. It's made it relatively easy to catch up the sleep we lost at the hospital, etc.

Katherine is really easy-going, doesn't cry much at all, and is changing all of the time. She likes bath time, her feet are ticklish, and I think I have to start carrying my camera in my back pocket or something...I could take hundreds of pictures of her every day, a few of which will continue to be posted here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She sure looks tiny now but you wait, before you know it she will be putting on the weight! I am glad everyone is doing well. Like I said if there is anything I can do, please let me know.
Cathy

Anonymous said...

ooohhhh! Too cute!!!!!! I can't wait to meet her. Congratulations to you both. She's beautiful!

Sara (AAFC)