Friday, June 30, 2006

This Week's Milestone

Katherine lost her umbilical cord stump the other day, revealing what will likely be an "inny". Exciting stuff, but kinda gross really, since the newly revealed navel isn't quite done healing, but now she can have "tummy time".

She has also found her smile, intermittently at least, so I have been stalking her with the camera trying to get a few good smiley shots. I think she may be tiring of the flash, however.

We've been out shopping, for lunch at a restaurant, and some other running around; she's a pretty good traveller. So are Laura and I (I think) since we even had to feed and change her at the mall yesterday and everything went well...we might be getting the hang of this whole "parenting" thing.

Other than that, there's not a ton of news. Life goes on...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katherine is just adorable. I'd love to beable to reach out and hold her.

When are you going to be out to visit your dad. I'm hoping I will beable to see you and the wee Katherine?

Love to all- Auntie Lois