Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Geek Test (a.k.a. Who's With Me?)

Recognize this?


How about this?


If you recognize either of these, you may be a geek.

I am a geek. Like I needed to explain that to people.

Anyway, after only 25 years or so, they're in the final stages of producing a live-action movie (with LOTS of computer-generated effects, of course) of the...

TRANSFORMERS

I think I know of two people that would see this with me: for sure my buddy Kevin in Abbotsford and quite possibly my brother in Vancouver...too bad their both about 4,500 kms away...makes the movie a little pricey...maybe Laura will go with me..we'll make it a date!

Can I bring my Transformers? Crap, they're 4,500 kms away in mom's crawlspace.

So, who's with me? Tell me I'm not alone. Please.

P.S. Go 'Nucks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ian,

You know that Dave and I will go with you to see Transformers.
And I'm proud to say that I recognized the pictures.

Shaundra