Thursday, April 12, 2007

Tomorrow is going to be a long day...

At this stage, it's actually today that will be long.

As I write this post, it is about 3:00 am ET and it's intermission between the third and fourth overtime periods in Game 1 of the Canucks first-round playoff series against Dallas.

I have now been watching hockey for about 8 hours. I have to be at work in about 5 hours. I am still nervous watching the "action", which has become a rather flattering description for the game at this stage...at least it's in 58" inches of HD, right? OT #4, here we come. My prediction: Jeff Cowan.

Go Canucks Go.



P.S. - As I told Laura when she went to bed about 5 hours ago, I will complain about how tired I am (especially if the Canucks lose), but I will not expect sympathy.

No comments: