Thursday, May 17, 2007

11 months and counting...

Just to keep you up to speed...

A nice little family shot.


Bathtime!


Just hanging out after a nap on a sunny afternoon.


I'm sure she will hate me for these next few pics, but this is a series taken as we try to wake up one Sunday morning...I think I like these mostly because of the bedhead...


Not sure if she missed with this one...


Thinking about something...


Enjoying her new riding toy...


OK, so with this one I know she will hate me, but it was hilarious at the time and still pretty darn amusing, if you ask me...


Reason # 2,319,247 why she's awesome. Don't make me list them here.


Striking a pose.


Nana was out for a visit over last weekend...fun was had by all...I think Katherine remembered Nana pretty quick from Christmas.

1 comment:

BarefootBeat said...

She can really pull some good expressions. Can you believe a year is almost passed since she was born?