Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Just because...

Seems as though she's changing every day and that there's not enough time after work to have fun...I'm gonna have to do something about work, I guess.

We do manage to have some fun, though...


I'm gonna be sucker for those eyes all too soon...


GO SENS GO!

(Only because the Canucks are out now.)

Those first steps are not far away...


Maybe even before b-day #1...


I'll try and get some video over the next little while...mostly for the audio...she's becoming quite vocal and exploring the various noises she can make with her lips, tongue, and stuff...mostly in good ways and occasionally in rather hilarious ways...good times...

P.S. - All of you hockey fans out there hold out for a game 6 in the Stanley Cup Finals. I've got tickets! GO SENS GO!

1 comment:

Brown Eyed Girl said...

K is so freaking adorable, I almost can't stand it. We have to meet sometime soon so she can meet Mikey; he loves kids!!